CHERIE SAMPSON- CV & EXHIBITION RECORD
1997 Master of Fine Art, University of Iowa. Major area – Intermedia & Video Art; Minor in sculpture.
1986 Bachelor of Fine Art, Maharishi International University, Fairfield, Iowa. Emphasis in Drawing.
1984 University of Wisconsin, Superior. General studies in fine arts.
Selected Performances, Installations and Video Screenings, 1998-2013
- Official Selection (upcoming), Festival International de Vidéo Danse de Bourgogne, Le Creusot, France. Screening video-dance, "Dissecting the Blossom."
- VideoBardo: V International Videopoetry Festival, Buenos Aires & Mendoza, Argentina. Screened: “Through the Moss-Stuffed Chinks Heard Voices.”
- Purificacion, Tufi’Arte - Encuentro Internacional de Arte en Natura, Gran Canaria, Spain. (Solo performance series over 5-days in conjunction with community members) at Artists in Nature International Network (AiNIN) symposium/art in nature exhibition.
- Art in the Open, Competition for 5 selected artists to have their work featured on billboards in the Hannibal, MO area.
- Puut Punalle, Maat Sinelle (Red the Trees & Green the Land) (Solo) Video installation. Luontokeskus Ukko Gallery, Koli, Finland.
- Puut Punalle, Maat Sinelle (Solo) Exhibition/video installation), MEDIAPiste Gallery, Pori Museum of Art, Pori, Finland, Pia Hovi-Assad, Curator. November 2013-January 2014.
- The Other Movie Festival, Lugano, Switzerland. Select films from Signes de Nuit International Film Festival. Screened: "Through the Moss-Stuffed Chinks Heard Voices."
- Horizontally Growing Trees (Group). Nature Art Pre-Biennale 2013, Exhibition of artist proposals. Geumgang International Nature Art Center, Gongju, Korea.
- 40th Anniversary Membership Exhibition, (Group) ARC Gallery, Chicago, IL. Screened video-performance, “Night Passing”.
- Festival de la Revolution Regueb, Regueb, Tunesia. Select films from Signes de Nuit International Film Festival, Screened: "At the Pole of Heaven."
- Sacre/liege(s) -A collaborative video-collage project for the 100th anniversary of Stravinsky’s/Nijinksy’s Rite of Spring, curated by the Burgundy International Festival of Video-Dance (France). Contributed video-dance segment to video-collage, "A".
- Signes de Nuit International Film Festival, program on independent cinema of /related to Finland: “Mystery, Nature, Transcendence” Aired on Jan. 25. TeleBocal TV, Paris, France. Screened two video works.
- Blue-White-Red, (Winter gallery exhibition/Invited), Bruno David Gallery, St. Louis, MO. Exhibited still series from video-performance, "Night Passing."
- Signes de Nuit International Film Festival, Paris, France. Screening of films in various locations in Paris over 12 days. L’Action Christine Theater. Screened: “Through the Moss-Stuffed Chinks Heard Voices.”
- At the Pole of Heaven, (Solo).Video screening/installation Media Room, Bruno David Gallery, St. Louis, MO.
- SPANE (Screening of Performance Art in the Environment) Film festival, (Group). Artscape, Gibraltar Point, Toronto Islands, Canada. Screened “River of Spirit of Life (ice piece)”.
- Mettä vuoti kuivat kuuset - From the dried-out fir leaked honey… (Solo) Performance series & video-installation, Ahjo Art Center, Joensuu, Finland. Supported in part by the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
- At the Pole of Heaven (Invited), AiNIN (Artists in Nature International Network) conference, Parc naturel régional Scarpe-Escaut, Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, France. Screened "At the Pole of Heaven."
- Burgundy International Festival of Video-Dance, Le Creusot, France. Screened "Night Passing II".
- Nature as Spirit (Group/invited), Gallery Project, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Exhibited 2 video installations: "Tuhkasta" & "Rasvasaari."
- WALLPAPER Dance - International Festival of Videodance, Piazza Giuseppe Verdi - Trieste, Italy. Screened "Tuhkasta."
- Women & Water Rights: Concerning Water, (Group/traveling exhibition) The Phipps Center for the Arts Galleries, Hudson, Wisconsin. Screened "At the Pole of Heaven."
- Joensuu Päivä (Group), Carelicum Museum (Museum of North Karelian Culture), Joensuu, Finland. Screened Tuhkasta" & "Rasvasaari."
- Jumping Frames Video Dance Festival, (Group/video screening),Kowloon,Hong Kong. Screened "Her Blue Sea Fire."
- Koli Night of the Arts (Group/invited), Torni (Tower) Gallery, Koli Finland.
- Fulbright Artists Reflect Upon Finland, (4-person), FinnFest 2011, Town & Country Convention Center, Royal Palm Salon, San Diego, CA. Screened "Night Passing."
- ART TODAY (Group/invited) Louhitalo Cultural Center, Eno, Finland. Screened "Night Passing II."
- Night Passing II, Video installation (Solo), Luontokeskus Ukko Media Gallery, Koli National Park, Finland. (For European National Park Day)
- And the trees leaked honey… (Solo) Performance, Pori Art Museum, for Nuit de Muses, 2011, Pori, Finland.
- Her Blue Sea Fire, (Solo) Performance at Luontokeskus Ukko, Koli National Park, Finland for Koli Cultura Workshop.
- Burgundy International Festival of Video-Dance, Le Breuil and Conservatory of Burgundy in Chalon sur Saône, France. Official Selection. Screened "Her Blue Sea Fire."
- Moving Still, Citizen Jane Film Festival (Invited artist/group exhibition) Columbia Art League Gallery, Columbia, MO. 2-channel video installation and performance photographs.
- One of Many Limbs, (Solo) Performance, Sacred Harvest Festival, Harmony Music Park, Clarks Grove, MN. Featured guest artist at the festival for 2010.
- Herrala ART 2010 (Group), Ilmajoki Herrala Cultural Center, Ilmajoki, Finland.
- Dia Internacional del Video Arte, (Curated/group), Wifredo Lam Contemporary Art Center, Havana, Cuba. Screened single channel video work shot in Cuba in 2009.
- Recession Rejuvenations, (Group), Bruno David Gallery, St. Louis. Summer gallery exhibition.
- Athens Video Art Festival, Athens, Greece. Screened “Hollowed” as a single channel video.
- Ninth National Juried Exhibition, Ceres Gallery, New York. Second Place Award.
(Juror: Lowery Stokes Sims, Curator, Museum of Arts & Design, NY)
- Le Porte dell’Acqua (Curated/group, Angelo Riviello), Spazio Utopia Contemporary Art, Campagna, Italy.
- Women and Water Rights: Rivers of Regeneration (Group/juried), Katherine E. Nash Gallery, Regis Center for Art, Minneapolis, MN. (Lucy Lippard, Juror). Exhibited video-performance.
- Signed with Reddish Earth Video Installation (Solo) PS Gallery, Columbia, MO. Ran concurrent with True/False Film Festival.
- Signed with Reddish Earth, (Solo) Performance with video projections for 2nd International Video Art Festival Camagüey 2009, Camagüey, Cuba. Jorge Santana, Director.
- Antero Vipunen, Children’s Cultural Center, Tampere, Finland. (Invited/group). Exhibition focused on Finnish epic poem, The Kalevala. Included props from my performance art. Traveling exhibition from 2009-2011.
- On Becoming, 2-PERSON with Gillian Brown, Video sculptures & installation, UNI Gallery of Art, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa.
- Video Festival dell’Acqua 2009 / Video, the Water's Festival (invitational/group) Spazio Contemporary Art Campagna, Italy. 3rd year exhibiting video work in festival.
- River of Spirit of Life, (Solo) Video installation ARC Gallery, Chicago, IL.
- Festival Internacional Del Cine Pobre de Humberto Solas (Int’l Film Festival/group)
Screened "River of Spirit of Life (ice piece," Gibara, Cuba.
- Performansseja Ilomantsin, 2-PERSON with Papu Pirtola, Galleria Oksasenkatu 11, Helsinki, Finland. Video installation and photography of performances works w/ Papu in Ilomansti.
- Her Blue Sea Fire, (Solo) Performance (with singers, Heikki Laitinen & Sanna Kurki-Suonio) Celestial Aesthetics: Aesthetics of Sky & Heaven 7th International Conference on Environmental Aesthetics, Valamo Monastery, Heinävesi, Finland.
- On Becoming, 2-PERSON with Gillian Brown, Video sculptures & installation. Catich Gallery, St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa.
- First International Festival of Video Art, (Solo), Camaguëy, Cuba
5 Video pieces shown in “Minimo Acceso” - gallery exhibition during video festival, Camaguëy.
- River of Spirit of Life (Ice Piece) – (Solo) Video Installation, Media Room, Bruno David Gallery, St. Louis.
- Art That Matters (ARC Members Exhibition/group), ARC Gallery, Chicago.
- Video Festival dell’Acqua / Video the Water's Festival (Invitational/group) Spazio Contemporary Art Campagna, Italy. Screened video-performance works.
- ARC Gallery Exchange Exhibition (Group), Gallery 659, Glencoe, IL.
- Luonnollisesti Suomalainen (Group/curated, David Hodges, curator) Duluth Art Institute, Duluth, MN. Photographs and video-performance.
- The Coexistence of Silence & Dynamism, (Group/curated), Rhonda Schaller
Studio/Main Gallery, New York, NY. Screened "Lila’s Cave."
- London Biennale – (Organized by David Medalla) Spazio Contemporary Art, Campagna, Italy, (5 artists) Angelo Riviello, Director (one of several participating museums/galleries in Italy in the Biennale) Screened video-performance work.
- Magmart Video Art Festival, Casoria Contemporary Art Museum, Casoria/Naples Italy, Screened "If you Were a Rocky Island…" Special Mention.
- 2 rivers/roar, (Solo) Performance Environmental Art Enclave – International exhibition & Residency, environmental art project and solo performance, I-Park, East Haddam, Connecticut.
- Rassegna dell’Acqua / Review of the Water 2007, International Show of Mail Art, (Invitational/group) Spazio Utopia Contemporary Art Center, Campagna, Italy.
- Video Festival dell’Acqua / Video the Water's Festival (Invitational), Church square of the Cathedral of Saint Maria of the Peace & Cloister ex Convent Town Agostiniano Palace, Campagna, Italy (Screened two video works)
- In/of Nature II – (Solo) Exhibition, Finlandia University Gallery, Hancock, MI
- 10th Annual Film Festival, Museum of New Art, Pontiac, MI (Group)
Screened 3 works: "River of Spirit of Life (Ice Piece)", "Suojasää", "Her Blue Sea Fire."
- Grand Reopening (Invitational/group) ICON (Iowa Contemporary Art) Gallery, Fairfield, Iowa. Screened "Lila's Cave."
- Forces of Nature (Juried/group), Art Saint Louis Gallery, St. Louis, MO Exhibited one video work; Award of Excellence. (Lampo Leong, Juror).
- 6th Conference on Environmental Aesthetics, The Aesthetics of Stone & Rock, Luontokeskus Ukko, Koli National Park, Finland. Screened two video works.
- 60th Juried Exhibition Sioux City Art Center, Sioux City, Iowa (catalog). (Solo) Video installation of Ice Piece in an alcove within a group show, (Valerie C. Oliver, Houston Contemporary, Juror).
- In/of Nature (Solo), Canton Area Arts Council Gallery, Canton, Missouri.
- 56th Annual Quad State Exhibition, Quincy Art Center, Quincy, IL. (Jane Simon, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, Juror), Best of Show award for video installation of "Her Blue Sea Fire."
- Eco-Fair Opening Night, 2-PERSON, improvisational dance performance with poet, Joe Plum, Maharishi University, Fairfield, Iowa.
- Northern Passages, (5-person exhibition, curated), DeVos Art Museum, Marquette, Michigan Exhibited 3 video-installations. Concurrent with FinnFest 2005.
- 3rd Biennial Film Competition in conjunction with the Iowa Artists 2005 exhibition. Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines, Iowa. 3rd Place Award for "River of Spirit of Life (ice piece)."
- EarthWorksNow 2005, International Biennial (Group), Hi-Desert Nature Museum, Yucca Valley, CA.
- Contemporary Women Artist Exhibition XIII, Mad Art Gallery, St. Louis, MO. (Solo) Video installation within group exhibition. (Judy Chicago, Juror).
- Spirit of the Mire, (Solo) performance. Environmental sculpture and performance project, Sorsapuisto Park at Tampere Talo, Tampere, Finland. For the international conference, "Wise Use of Peatlands."
- Inside the Quiet Dwelling Where... (Solo) Exhibition - photography and video installations, Gallery 51 East, Fairfield, Iowa.
- PeatPolis.nl, International Exhibition of Art in Nature, (Solo) performance, environmental sculpture exhibition, Veenpark, Barger-Compascuum, Netherlands. Performance & opening reception attended by the Dutch Queen, Beatrix.
- Her Blue Sea Fire, (Solo) Performance, environmental sculpture/performance project, Rural property outside Fairfield, Iowa.
- Her Blue Sea Fire, (Solo) Performance, Wisteria Nature Preserve and Community Midsummer Festival, Pomeroy, Ohio.
Other performances of Her Blue Sea Fire in 2001:
- Space/Place Theatre, North Hall, University of Iowa campus Iowa City, Iowa (w/Deanne Wortman).
- Peanut Gallery, Rock Island, Illinois (with Deanne Wortman).
- Women’s Caucus for Art Annual Conference, Congress Plaza Hotel, Chicago, Illinois (with Deanne Wortman).
- Grinnell Community Theatre, for the opening of the Iowa Women’s Caucus for Art exhibition, Grinnell, Iowa (Solo) performance.
- The Protecting Veil, (Solo) Exhibition of icon paintings (standards commissioned for dance concert. Marc Kotz, choreographer), Westminster Church - Fine Art Series, Des Moines, Iowa. Icons were first presented during live concert of The Protecting Veil on Des Moines. Re-staged with icon ptgs in 2001 by Canopy Dance Company, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Treelines, (Solo) Exhibition and installation: sculpture, video and photography documenting work in Finland. Duluth Art Institute, Duluth, Minnesota.
- Ultima Thule Northern Environment Project, (Group) Traveling exhibition in conjunction with Ultima Thule Project organized by Timo Jokela and the University of Lapland. Valo & Koja Gallery, Rovaniemi, Finland. Also traveled to England & Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
- blood-line, (Solo) Installation & performance, Pori Museum of Contemporary Art, Pori, Finland. (One night event)
- Punakivia (Solo) Performance for Culture Week and "Ultima Thule" show opening, Varangerbotn Municipal Center, Varangerbotn, Norway.
- Ultima Thule, (Group) documents environmental art works in Lappish Norway, June and September, Varanger Sami Museum, Varangerbotn, Norway.
- Limb to Limbs, Flesh and Home, (Solo) Environmental sculpture and performance series; residency, Nelimarkka Museum, Alajärvi, Finland.
- Manto, (Solo) Installation & performance on Barents Sea, Bugoynes, Norway. (Part of Ultima Thule environmental project.)
- Suon Hengetär, (Solo) Environmental project & performance for International Conference - "Aesthetics of Bogs & Peatlands", Puohtiinsuo, Ilomantsi, Finland.
- MFA Exhibition (Group), University of Iowa Museum of Art, Iowa City, Iowa.
Bruno David Gallery, St. Louis
2012 -Taidekeskus Ahjo (Art Center), Joensuu, Finland.
2011 - Koli Ryynänen Artist Residency, Koli National Park, Finland.
2009 - Valamo Monastery, Heinävesi, Finland.
2008 - Mekrijärvi Forest Research Station (of University of Joensuu), Ilomantsi, Finland.
2007 - I-Park Environmental Art Enclave, East Haddam, Connecticut.
2003 - VeenPark Open Air Museum, Barger Compascuum Village, Netherlands.
1998 - Mekrijärvi Forest Research Station (of University of Joensuu), Ilomantsi, Finland.
- Nelimarkka Museum, Alajärvi, Finland.
1996 - Suomi College and Heritage Center, Hancock, Michigan. (Now Finlandia University)
2014 - SEC Faculty Travel Grant,University of Missouri. For travel to University of Florida to present a lecture and conduct research.
2013 - Research Council Grant, University of Missouri
- Arts & Humanities Grant, University of Missouri
2012 - Richard Wallace Research Incentive Grant, University of Missouri
- Summer Research Fellowship & Research Council Grant, University of Missouri
- Center for Arts & Humanities Grant, University of Missouri
2011 - CIES Fulbright Core Scholar Grant – Finland
- Finnish Cultural Foundation Grant (North Karelia Fund)
- Finlandia Foundation Trust Grant
2010 - University of Missouri Research Leave Grant
- Faculty International Travel Grant, University of Missouri
2009 - Center for Arts & Humanities Grant, University of Missouri
2008 - Summer Research Fellowship, Research Council, University of Missouri
Research Board Grant, University of Missouri
2005 - Finlandia Foundation Trust Grant
2004 - Suoseura Grant (Finnish Peatland Society), Helsinki, Finland
1999 - Finlandia Foundation Trust Grant
1998 - IIE Fulbright Fellowship - Finland
1996 - Michigan Council for Art and Cultural Activities Grant
University of Iowa Fine Arts Council Grant
1992 - Change, Inc. Grant, New York (founded by Robert Rauschenberg)
Professional Experience: Academic Teaching Appointments
2007 - Present : Associate Professor of Art, University of Missouri, Columbia. Foundations and New Media Arts. Coordinating and teaching in Foundations and Video Art.
2006-7: Lecturer, Art History, Quincy University, Quincy, IL and Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO.
2000 – 2005: Assistant Professor of Art, Digital Media & Studio Art (General), Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa.
Red the Trees, Green the Land, Exhibition catalog. For Pori Art Museum solo exhibition. Published by museum. Catalog text by Peter MacKeith w/ Introduction by Pia Hovi-Assad, Exhibition Curator.
“Amerikan Aino suomalaismetsässä” (American “Aino” in the Finnish Forest), Satakunnan Kansa (Satakunta Area News). December 9 (Tuuli Penttinen-Lampisuo)
“Cherie Sampson Interviewed at the U.S. Embassy”, about Pori Art Museum exhibition, Puut Punalle, Maat Sinelle. U.S. Embassy in Finland, published on social media. Nov 27.
“Sacre/liege(s)-9”, Videodanse/Body Cinema on LaMonde.fr. April 8, 2013 (Franck Boulegue) http://bodycinema.blog.lemonde.fr/2013/04/08/sacreileges-9/
“Artist Unbound”, Illumination Magazine, Faculty research publication, University of Missouri. Photo and short text essay featured in the print and on-line versions of the magazine. Pages 22-27.
“Innoitus isoukin mailta-Performanssitaide: Cherie Sampson tulkitsee kalevalaista perinnettä amerikkalaisin silmin.” Karjalainen (Karelian) newspaper, August 1. (Maaria Drake; Photo by Otto Ponto)
Korkea Taivas (Height of the Sky), Maahenki, Oy (pub.), Helsinki. Images of work and text; proceedings from the Celestial Aesthetics conference, Heinävesi, Finland in 2009. Pages 303-307.
“Taiteilijaelämää Kolin Ryynäsessä” (The Life of An Artist in Koli Rynnänen). Vaarojen Sanomat newspaper, June 1, 2011 (Minna Saarelainen)
“American Performance Artist Feels At Home in Koli”, Koli Cultura website, http://www.kolicultura.fi/?newsid=49 ) (Interviewed by Tarja Waltzer)
“Kolille Woimaa kulttuurista” (Power from the Culture of Koli), Lieksa Sanomat newspaper, May 12. (Harri Ronkainen). Image of performance in Koli.
“Report From FinnFest 2011 in San Diego – Catch the Finnish Wave 20.8.2011” Mustakala.info website on Finnish culture and arts - http://www.mustekala.info/node/2367
August 20 (Nikolai Sadik-Ogli)
“Dancelike Dance, Lifelike Dance – Reflections on Sacred Dance in Art & Life”
Circle Magazine, Issue 109, Summer 2011. (Cherie Sampson)
“Kalevala, Myth and Visual Arts”, Journal of Finnish Studies, Vol. 13, number 2. Winter 2009. P. 43 (Seppo Knuuttila).
“Sanaton tulkinta maailmojen synnystä”, Heinävesi Lehti newspaper, Heinävesi, Finland, March 28. (Eija Kvintus)
“Thinking Acts –Installation Combined Play with Contemplation”, Review, Kansas City, MO June, page 34 (Nancy K. Weant)
“Niche: Cherie Sampson”, Ovation, Columbia Daily Tribune, Columbia, MO. p.6-C (Annie Nelson)
“Art From Peat” interview about work in Sorsapuisto Park, Tampere, Finland
Vapo View (Vapo Oy company periodical, Jyväskylä, Finland, 1/05, page 18)
Ismo Myllylä, text; Matti Salmi, photography
Writing the Future: Progress and Evolution, David Rothenberg, Wandee J. Pryor, Eds.
MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, image of sculpture, “Fresh Water-fire Altar”, p. 150
Wise Use of Peatlands (Proceedings of the 12th International Peat Congress), Juhani Päivänen,Ed. IPS, Jyväskylä, Finland. (p. 577 in article, Peat Textiles & Art, Papu Pirtola)
“A New Trend - Art in Nature” Peatlands International, IPS, 1/2003 (Raimo Sopo)
PeatPolis.nl, GlobalArtFund and International Peat Society, the Netherlands, June hardcover book/catalog for exhibition, p. 38-41
“Cherie Sampson’s Her Blue Sea Fire Performed June 23-24 in Fairfield”
The Fairfield Weekly Reader, Fairfield, Iowa, July 25 (Sue Berkey & Tony Lawlor
“Visual Poetry – Cherie Sampson’s ‘Her Blue Sea Fire’ Unfolds Finnish Myths”
The Source, Fairfield, Iowa, June (Michael Sternfeld)
“Cherie Sampson- Full Moon Performance Art Ritual Theatre”
The Fairfield Weekly Reader, Fairfield, Iowa, June 19 (Michael Sternfeld)
Suo on Kaunis, Center for Rural Education, Maahenki, Oy (pub.), Helsinki, 1999 p. 125, 146-7, 180, 225-7
Beautiful Necessity: The Art & Meaning of Women’s Altars, Kay Turner, Thames & Hudson, New York, p. 66-68
“Charmed, I’m Sure – In Praise of Ritual”, Ms. Magazine, Vol. IX, # 6, November, (E.M. Broner)
Northern Environment and Art Education Project. University of Lapland Publications. Rovaniemi, Finland. Jokela, Timo & Kuuri, Elina (Eds.) Images – Title page, back inside page. Suon on Syvä Syli, Center for Rural Education, Helsinki, Finland
Gummerus Kirjapaino Oy, Jyväskylä, Finland, cover pages
“Finnish Bog Calls Up Potent Imagery for Artist”, The Finnish American Reporter,
Superior, Wisconsin, July (Lisa Boutang)
“Milestones/The Arts”, Duluth News Tribune, Duluth, Minnesota, June 27 (Editors, Ann Klefstad)
Freedom and Dependency of Artistic Languages Vol. 2 from the European Module Socrates Program 1997/1999, Servicio de Publicacions da Universidade de Vigo, Spain
Essay on “the void as matter for artistic creation” by Helena Rinta-Jouppi
"Performanssi osa minuuden etsintaa", Ilkka Lehti newspaper, Seinajoki, Finland, Oct. 10 (Martti Niemi)
"Geneettista paikanhakua", Taide Art Magazine (4-98), Helsinki, Finland, Fall (Hanna Johansson).
"Ei vettä, eikä maata", Taide Art Magazine (4-98), Helsinki, Finland, Fall (Otso Kantokorpi)
"Alussa oli suo, kuokka ja jussi", Apu Lehti magazine, Helsinki, Finland, August 28 (Paula Harkki)
"Eri kielilia samassa suossa", Forssa Lehti newspaper, Forssa, Finland, June 10 (Ilkka Juhani Takalo- Eskola)
"Ryhmasukellus suon estetiikkaan", Pogostan Sanomat newspaper, Ilomantsi, Finland, June 8 (Leila Virnes)
"Crawling in the Dirt for Art", Icon, Iowa City, Iowa, June 26 (Bill Radl)
"Sampson's Habitat", River Cities Reader, Davenport, Iowa, June (Jeff Wichmann)
"A Hands On Exhibit Comes to Montpelier Center", Washington Post, July 9 (Mary McCoy)
"The Tactile Show", Prince George's Sentinel, Maryland, June 18 (William Foreman)
"The Work of Cherie Sampson", Eyewash, Washington D.C. March (Linda Talbott)